Contributors

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Genesis

My brother and I (and our family by extension) have decided to jump head first into the restaurant business.

This blog really will be about our triumphs and our struggles as we go along in the next few months opening a business in the region of Montreal.

Sharing with all of you the relationship strain that we may go through with a partner or even our spouse. Maybe the technical difficulties, with vendors, bankers and other potential partners that we will encounter during the day or weeks to come. The good moment and the no so good moment.

I hope that through this blog I will share with you some insights both on a professional level and a personal level.

So thank you for coming along and I look forward to reading some of your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment