Contributors

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taken

Well, everyone knows by now that we are looking at finding a great catchy name for our website and email address, for the business of course.

Anyway great brainstorming session yesterday, but I have to admit I had a soft spot for my own idea which was www.GOZEN.com, it is catchy, cool, hip it is a mix of our name Groupe Ozen, I mean it had it all. It makes you smile, it makes you laugh it makes you go go go.

Well if you ever type www.GOZEN.com, someone already has that website, but more importanly I discovered that there are people online that do "real estate" with domain name. Crap, did you know that you can make money "purchasing" a web domain? Do you know how much they want for www.GOZEN.com, my website by the way, over freaking $5,000 and that is probably US. They even have a "For Sale" banner.

But chances of us going with www.gozen.com or .ca are slim, because the other partners are not too warm at the idea.

Figures it is always the minority who gets it.....well my brother is vietnamese, but still I cry out racism anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment